Beasts Alliances
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beasts Alliances

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» A must use
Diplomacy points, a case of WTF or STFU? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 9:31 am by Super

» Vote on Merger?
Diplomacy points, a case of WTF or STFU? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 9:01 am by Super

» where in the world is
Diplomacy points, a case of WTF or STFU? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 1:35 pm by Super

» Cultural Asshats Treatys
Diplomacy points, a case of WTF or STFU? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 10:11 am by Sandwhich

» Super is Mod
Diplomacy points, a case of WTF or STFU? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 11:57 am by Super

» Red Alert 3
Diplomacy points, a case of WTF or STFU? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 10:39 am by Super

» Beasts Vs Pron
Diplomacy points, a case of WTF or STFU? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 9:12 am by Sandwhich

» Attacks on An0tan
Diplomacy points, a case of WTF or STFU? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 4:37 pm by Sandwhich

» Help, I've been banned!
Diplomacy points, a case of WTF or STFU? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 7:50 am by webbyoli

Top posters
Tango
Diplomacy points, a case of WTF or STFU? Vote_lcapDiplomacy points, a case of WTF or STFU? Voting_barDiplomacy points, a case of WTF or STFU? Vote_rcap 
webbyoli
Diplomacy points, a case of WTF or STFU? Vote_lcapDiplomacy points, a case of WTF or STFU? Voting_barDiplomacy points, a case of WTF or STFU? Vote_rcap 
devilchild
Super
Skinwar
Sandwhich
AdamTheICBM
GrandTheft
bvern1974
freakymurder
Forum

Diplomacy points, a case of WTF or STFU?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Super

Diplomacy points, a case of WTF or STFU? Empty
PostSubject: Diplomacy points, a case of WTF or STFU?   Diplomacy points, a case of WTF or STFU? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 2:23 pm

Right,

If anyone can tell us how to possibly transfer diplomacy points to our main man Tango 'ere, we might be able to get some new members into the alliance. So please come up with answers. In the meantime, I blame Webby for this mess. Maybe Tango too.

Cheers and beers!

BB a.k.a SS
Back to top Go down
Sandwhich

PostSubject: Diplomacy points   Diplomacy points, a case of WTF or STFU? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 4:02 pm

Players can not transfer points to their leader. In order to get more diplomacy points for the alliance to obtain more recruits--leader must upgrade embassy(s) I know--that sucks.
Back to top Go down
Tango
Admin
Tango

PostSubject: Re: Diplomacy points, a case of WTF or STFU?   Diplomacy points, a case of WTF or STFU? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 8:32 am

you blame me wtf haha

i always upgrade and donate my ppoints when i can but it sucks that members cant donate. oh well i guess i will call this week upgrading embassy week lol
Back to top Go down
https://beasts.forumotion.net
webbyoli

webbyoli

PostSubject: Re: Diplomacy points, a case of WTF or STFU?   Diplomacy points, a case of WTF or STFU? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 7:49 am

what did i do? lol!

how do you donate?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Diplomacy points, a case of WTF or STFU?   Diplomacy points, a case of WTF or STFU? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Diplomacy points, a case of WTF or STFU?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beasts Alliances :: Ikariam-
Jump to: